“Living in 3017” was a phrase first used in May 2017 by the Twitter user, @MyFavTrash. We’ve put this phrase to good use in the compilation below. The tweet gained over 18,000 retweets and 41,000 likes!.
1. Make sure your mom doesn’t know that you cut holes in her purse.
My dog hates his nails getting clipped so my dad literally bought a purse & cut holes in it.
2. Tired of holding your plate? Well, this kid has a solution.
We’re all living in 2018 meanwhile this Dude’s living in the year 3018
3. Cuteness from the future!
7. Ninja art with multiple umbrellas
8. When you’re hungry but it’s too hot to eat:
9. “Guy took pictures of the Yankees vs Mariners all night like this.”
10. When the doctor is your friend:
12. If your scuba diving instructor looks like this, it’s time to worry.